Taking control of your health and fitness is a life long journey. You are never too old, young, over-weight or decrepit to improve your health and wellness. Change is never easy but I promise, it's worth it.
Fill out the contact form down below and we'll respond as soon as possible or just give us a call and make sure you leave a voicemail. In the comments section of the contact form please put down any information you think we should know to help us better understand your needs.
During our initial conversation we will address any questions or concerns you might have in starting a fitness program, we will figure out which membership would best fit you and your lifestyle, we will schedule your On-Ramp sessions and what you should expect your first few months at Barbarian Crossfit. At this time you can get your first body composition test done so we have a starting point, this is one of many ways we track your progress.
On-Ramp is 6 to 8 sessions long depending on your exercise background and those sessions are completed within your first 2 to 3 weeks. During your On-Ramp sessions you will learn how to:
- safely perform all foundational CrossFit movements
- scale/modify movements according to your current athletic ability
- breathe properly while working out
- recover from delayed onset muscle soreness
- use food as a fuel source for your workouts and everyday life as well as how to hydrate properly
- correct your posture and work on any other biomechanical issues that you may have
Once you have graduated On-Ramp you are free to attend any other class that is a part of your program. Your journey has just begun...